OnlyBoth is proud to infuse unprecedented performance transparency into the world of employer 401(k) plans, about 55,000 of them, in partnership with DCIIA.org, by applying a unique AI-based technology for comparative analytics (e.g., benchmarking) to the latest, completed EBSA 5500 and Schedule H data. DCIIA is offering this service as a member benefit.
Visit this DCIIA page for an introductory video as well as a series of ten brief explainer videos that illustrate how you can discover answers to the following questions about 401(k) plans:
- Where does a plan stand out from related peer groups?
- How does a plan compare to a user-selected peer group?
- What’s best in class, i.e., the best achievement on a given measure by a similar plan?
- How does a plan score compare to all others in the same industry?
- How do up to 10 plans compare side-by-side?
- What are the overall top- or bottom-scoring plans?
- What are the ranked scores for a group of plans selected by industry or geography?
- What are the top benchmarking insights for a group of plans that I select?
- What are the top benchmarking insights that mention specific data attributes?
- What plans match the characteristics, measures, and/or geography that I select?